Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

In flowers, too, green is the new red / For Valentine's Day, choose flowers raised organically and sustainably -- or nearly so

In flowers, too, green is the new red / For Valentine's Day, choose flowers raised organically and sustainably -- or nearly so
Wow what a treat to hear about a Damery farmer in the vineyard business in America. Patrica Damery works the Harms Vineyard and Lavender fields north of San Fransisco in the napa valley region. I have added a link to her vineyard if you wish to contact or purchase from her. I am hoping that somehow while I am out in California on business I can find a way to get up and see her and the vineyard.

1 comment:

Dave Richards said...

Hey this is quite interesting...and thanks for sharing this...found it really nice...well hey you can also visit my blog on Valentines Day for some more cool resources to wish your near and dear ones!!!