Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Google Operating System: When Search Results Become Content

Google Operating System: When Search Results Become Content
I have learned another great Google tool. I am adding this to my domain index web page, as soon as my host company Nexpoint gives me access. They have been having attacks on the server that I use and need to move me to a new more "Secure" server..whatever. I paid to have a web site hosted I don't need to know you business, just host my site..ok?!
Is that not Christ like?
Any who, I am adding a news type ticker that has current news about my topic of choice Damery's and all that.

PS. I am about to start posting some Blogger themes that i have been working on ... I have been decompiling the Blogger templates and figuring out how they do what they do and how can I manipulate it to do what I want...isnt that web 2.0? maybe not.

Okay gotta go watch my LOST.

No comments: