Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Damery New Year 2007

The Damery World site is beginning to take shape. I am still looking for a good tool to use to write and merge all these pieces together. My current tool is Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 although I am still using FireFTP via my Firefox browser to pass files back and forth. Since using allot of the Google pieces I am having a bit of a tough time getting into the xml widget scripting that Google uses for themes. I have do like the XML notepad 2007 program which seems to expose the downloaded templates so that I can get a better handle on the code, however it is not an editor. I will continue working on the content but I will also be working more on my Damery Genealogy this year and perhaps branching into the Ladd branch as well as other family branches.

No comments: