Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Damery Easter Skype

Image representing Skype as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase
I love that technology allows us to keep in touch and see and hear family even though they are far away and circumstances keep you apart. Skype is a very underused tool for reaching out to other family members. A phone call is quick and always good too but to hear and see the other persons face or what is going on in their world can speak volumes without words.
I love that I can just make a funny face (which comes way too easy for me) and make someone else laugh. I really appreciate those I have had the pleasure of skype-ing and look forward to hear and seeing you in the future.

God Bless, he is alive and back from the dead. Happy Easter indeed.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: